Established in 2011, the Three Lions Pub is an authentic British pub that provides patrons with an eclectic blend of English culinary standbys and traditional American cuisine. Three Lions also offers a variety of beers and wines to compliment the menu with many native brands and tastes of the old country. Customer service is paramount in creating the “old world” British-style pub atmosphere that permeates throughout the establishment. All this is wrapped up in a cozy, friendly neighborhood public house where patrons can enjoy everything from Saturday morning soccer to Thursday night trivia.
The Three Lions Pub may look like a traditional British pub, but it also houses all the amenities you’ve come to expect from American establishments. Below is a list of some of the perks you can enjoy at the Three Lions Pub:
- A giant projection screen, so you can enjoy live sporting events in the grandest possible way
- In addition to the screen, the pub also sports three flat-screen HDTVs that are tuned to high-definition sports around the clock
- Traditional cork dart board for purists who love tossing the metal-tips – as it was meant to be played!
- A Tornado Fooseball Table/ “Table Football” to help bring back those memories of the common room at school
- A TouchTunes jukebox so you and your group can enjoy not only the great atmosphere but some solid sounds as well
- Plenty of seating, so no more uncomfortable standing marathons
Three Lions Pub
4515 N. Oakland Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 4pm-2:00am (Open early for Soccer Games See Schedule)
Friday: 11am – 2.30am
(Often open earlier for soccer games- See Football Schedule)